Terms of sale
Products of SAFIR Ltd. are allowed to buy only persons over 18 years.
Terms of delivery
Delivery of goods is done for Croatian territory. The amount for delivery is automatically calculated in the cart.
SAFIR d.o.o. guarantees for the quality and smooth operation of the product if the customer adheres to the instructions on the application. Nevertheless, it is possible that the product does not work properly. In this case we will repair all faults and technical defects at our own expense, which occurs on the product warranty in normal use and respect technical instructions and under the following conditions:
- the customer must submit a faulty product packed in the original packaging with complete accessories and with a short description of the fault
- the buyer must in contact with the employee of SAFIR Ltd. fill out the "complaints form" and attach it to the product that returns
- the buyer must present a fully completed warranty card and proof of purchase of the product
WARRANTY DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- defects caused by improper handling
- malfunctions due to wear of the device or its parts
- failures resulting from the influence of the environment unsuitable for operation
- work under excessive voltage or malfunctions due to faulty electrical wiring
- defects caused by natural disasters or force (fire, flood, earthquake, ...)
- battery or defects caused by leaking battery
- mechanical damage or defects caused by mechanical damage, falls, etc.
WARRANTY IS VOIDED IN CASE OF:
- extensions, alterations or any unauthorized modifications to the product
- if the product is also built, repaired or opened by unauthorized persons
- use of the product in the use of which is not provided
- if the product arrived damaged in service due to improper packaging
The warranty failures should be serviced only by an authorized service center. The warranty period shall begin on the date of delivery, which is indicated on the invoice and warranty statement. The costs and risk of delivery goes to the buyer. Replacement of defective goods is done only when the importer or manufacturer confirms its fault.
Return and termination of the contract of sale at a distance
1. Calculating the first deadline for unilateral termination of the contract
The contract can be terminated within 14 days without giving any reasons.
In order to have the right to terminate the Agreement, you must inform us of your decision on the termination of the contract before the deadline and by a statement sent by mail, fax or e-mail, where you indicate your name, address, phone number, fax, or e-mail address, or you can use a form of unilateral termination of the contract.
The deadline for termination is 14 days from when you or a third party that you specify, and that is not the carrier, has received the goods in the contract.
If you terminate the contract, we will refund the money we received from you, including the costs of delivery, without delay, and no later than 14 days from the date we received your decision on the termination of the contract, unless you selected a different type of delivery but that is not the cheapest standard delivery that we offer.
Refunds will be made in the same way that you made a payment. In case you agreed to otherwise refund the amount paid, it does not bear any costs in relation to the refund.
Refunds can be executed only after the goods are returned to us or after you provide proof that you send us the merchandise back.
We will pick up the goods and the return of goods will be done at our expense through some of the courier service as soon as possible after receipt of the notification of the termination of the contract.
4. Costs of returning the goods
The cost of returning the goods for the first return, and sending the replacement goods are entirely on SAFIR Ltd.
5. Responsibility for consumer goods impairment
You are responsible for any impairment of the goods resulting from the handling of goods, other than that it was necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
Information on the website
SAFIR Ltd. makes every effort to maintain the information on the web site up to date and accurate. SAFIR Ltd. can not guarantee a hundred percent accuracy of all information displayed on products and services. In exceptional cases, there are possible deviations of actual data and information available on the web site. SAFIR Ltd. undertakes in any such case to revise the order and contact the customer to personally agree on alternatives. Also, pictures of the product do not always correspond to products that are actually available and should be seen as only an informative illustration. For further information please contact the sales department of SAFIR Ltd.
All payments will be effected in Croatian currency. The amount your credit card account will be charged for is obtained through the conversion of the price in Euro into Croatian kuna according to the current exchange rate of the Croatian National bank. When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated in our web site.